Monday, February 1, 2010

Gentlemen Like Me Aren't Needed

it truly is as simple as that, trust me.we're not needed.

no matter how much i try, it will never happen. Yes you guys keep saying go but my hearts say no.My mind says go for it, yet the heart still ache. Your mind has to go hand in hand with your heart.

i know very well i can take you higher than where he can but where is my chance? i keep for falling for the same pretty faces which i have resisted but why oh why?

I hope you are the only poison that i could resist.i mentioned once that pretty faces are something to fear, yet i step out of my comfort zone to venture into the deep abbys which i have once explored and failed to retrieve the treasure, a precious treasure: your heart.

"
when a girl is blinded by infatuation, you cannot do anything but watch her fall and even if you caught her in your arms, She wouldnt noticed. "
-Shafaat


Till then mates!




No comments:

Post a Comment