Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Our "Imaginary" Classmate

He was part of my secondary school life,
even though he wasn't my classmate nor a student.
He grew into me and my circle of friends,
always amusing us, with his silly antics.

Made fun of him we did,
and now farewell we have to bid.
Our jokes and tease will be no fun anymore,
instead it's rude and will create an uproar.

Surprised i was, upon receiving the news,
About this strong old man, that i once knew.

You might normally see him, now not anymore.
Cause he's the old man that used to walk
from Geylang to Reservoir, without a footsore.

-Shafaat


This is for one of my friend who has just lost his grandfather that has been part of me and my Secondary school pals lives. Even though we teased him alot, i hope FAIZ never takes it to the heart. We were young back then.

May he forgives us all and may god bless him.

Stay strong FAIZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment