Monday, June 1, 2009

The Invisible Outcast


Sometimes i ponder on why things happened,
and people says that things happens for a reason.
If it always happens to you, are you the reason?

Just because you might lose,does that mean you wont make the move?
Then it is probably common sense,
that everyone is afraid of consequence.

Some say that we need to try before we know the outcome.
But what do we do if we already know the outcome?
Should we keep on trying and trying?

Being inadequate has been part of me and will always be.
It will never leave my side,for now.
Its like the shadow that accompanies me through the poorly lighted streets.

I thank the great one for those things that happened.
I have made the move and suffer the consequence.
I keep trying even though the answers are clear.

...

What do i do now?

- Shafaat

No comments:

Post a Comment