Thursday, May 28, 2009

On My Feet

Sorry for disappearing for a week.Wait, why am i apologizing, not everyone misses me.The only one who bothered to tag was AKID.Even though it was sarcasm, i know it was love. Haha.

It was my first time handling CS3 in school and thus the design at the top(poster). And we were not guided to use Cs3, at all. And you gotta give credit to me right? I mean my team came up with this too, and we deserve the credit. My facilitator's ego was just so big that he has to spot a mistake.

What does he expect from us in just an hour and 45 mins? We are no fucking professional designers.Oh quit your whining on we are not up to the standard that you expect. Fuck!

Cool down.Kinda hectic since my band had a "break" and we are on our feet again.We need to be "fit" again. No more breaks!And i have been someone's lucky charm recently. =D

But i need my own..

Till then mates!



No comments:

Post a Comment