Monday, May 4, 2009

3rd Chance Do Exists

One heartbreak leads to another
You told Me that we'll have each other.
It seems to me that we have falter
And baby now, i don't even matter.

You fool me once,Shame on you.
You fool me twice and I'll play your game with you.
Thought that you had it perfectly planned,
I saw it through the moment i held your hand.

I always had to play along,
because i know that i never belong.
Friends never made me feel like I'm in the circle,
What can i do? Well, I'll just giggle.

Baby you had your chance,
But you threw it out in a glance.
Beg me you did,
But running back to you? Well God Forbid.

-Shafaat


I realized that its better of as my words of expression rather than its be our fourth song. But still our fourth song KICKASS! LOL. And Fareez, it's "Packing My Bags!"


Till then mates!

1 comment:

  1. arty, gary here. the lyrics sound really good.
    comeon post a vid or record, while ur band play it and a vocalist singing it.

    ReplyDelete