Monday, December 7, 2009

Fanatic Fanboy

One Of The Monkeys


Ouh yes, i'm a fanatic. I will always have the monkeys on repeat before i go to sleep every night on my iPod. Wake up the next morning, and will still listen to them on the journey to school.

That's till one night i had a dream about them for the very first time. More of a nightmare. They were performing and they turned into Bigfoots!!!!!! Haha. No, that wasnt it. They came to Singapore and had a random gig.

What's more random was they played 2 songs only,I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor and Fluorescent Adolescence. And it wasn't even Nick O'Mailley on stage.Some random sessionist who said he was from this band called "Mayonnaise". HAHAHAHAHAHA~

And yes, Alex Turner was that arrogant fucker that everyone thinks he is. But he was kind enough to talk to me in my dreams.

After this random occurance, i dont mind listening to the Dead Weathers everyday so that Allison will appear in my dreams with that oh so beautiful rectangle Gretsch. =D


No comments:

Post a Comment