Sunday, November 8, 2009

You Girls Are The Wasted Disco Girl,Not Gloria

Gloria Oh Gloria


Still wondering what has been on my mind that it's so difficult for me to update.

Recently, i got the same shit from another girl. I can't think straight so yea, i will be damn direct. I need to stop talking about the opposite sex dammit. You girls always bring mystery into my life.

And she told me," .. i don't see him putting any effort." Shingz you! You girls don't see the one that has been struggling trying to impress you every single time we meet.Yet you go for those bigger boys who doesnt even care for you. I totally had enough. And yea, i ain't going to try anymore. Trying to impress you is futile now. You want to be treated as my friend?... don't grumble if you're mistreated.

I'm done impressing here, its your turn. My physique is very noticable and my acts are exactly as big as i am yet you need them 3D glasses to make them look real. Shingz you again!

Gloria Oh Gloria, find me once you stepped out of prison. I guess a Minah-rep could even see through me.

Till then mates!


No comments:

Post a Comment