Tuesday, October 20, 2009

And There's Something That Frankie Used To Say

She's Currently My Juliet


It always start off different but it ends up the same.It's happening again yet I'm still there lingering.i really hope to stray away from all these,yet I'm struggling. My sub conscious tells me it will happen again, yet my confidence is denying it.

Now i know very well it sucks to have wait for someone, it surely is. There's a different set of rules for him and her. Total opposite. Why do some guys just don't see that a girl is waiting for him? Well my answer to that would probably be either they don't see it, or they aren't interested. So what you lovely ladies can do is just snap out of it and realise.

Why do some girls can't see through the guy's effort? Its an easy answer. Either you don't got the game or she's blinded by infatuation to another guy. Which she doesn't know of And whom is not trying to prove anything.

Adam and Eve have their own flaws, humans after all i must say.

I'm neither criticizing nor gossiping about people, this is my life lesson. And i am here to share with all of you what i've seen with this 20/20 eyes
.
Something that i learn in life too, is that beauty captures the eye yet personality is the one that capture you more.


Till then mates!



No comments:

Post a Comment