Sunday, October 18, 2009

Add Me Up On Facebook Cause My Friends Are Disappearing

For Now, She Keeps My Mind Busy.


Balance is always good in life i must say. Be it in social context or working world. It sucks to have work piling up on you everyday, knowing that the outdated one is done yet. And it also sucks to have your Homeboys always changing their plans on the last minute. The common terms used for these acts here locally in Singapore would be "Paitau" or "Pangsei".

Hell yeah I am busy with stuffs, well who's not? Yet , i spare some time and thoughts for you earthlings that i love so much. Where are the thoughts that are spared for me instead?

I should quit whining and finish up my work. I have yet to finish editing photos. And teach myself how to use illustrator.So little time to be absorbing alot. Every one have their role right?

And YOU, you still still remain as my crush. =D

Till then mates!



No comments:

Post a Comment